As we are in the middle of this holiday season, The 30-Days Foundation has finished it's fiscal 2015 year on Nov. 30th. We are very proud of what was accomplished this year:
*10,219 individual disbursements of assistance came from The 30-Days Foundation in fiscal 2015. Because of people like you have have supported our efforts.
*Over 250 families were assisted by our KEEP THE KEY Program to either avoid eviction or begin a new phase of their lives in a new home or apartment. Because of people like you who have supported us.
*Over 60 different charities have reached out to The 30-Days Foundation for assistance with their clients. We are able to assist when funds are available because of people like you who have supported us.
*We provided our first FEEDING THE FUTURE Trade Scholarship and provided our first donated vehicle because of a compassionate car dealership through our VROOM Program
*We served over 7,000 meals with our partners at Loaves and Fishes within our RefillMN program, www.RefillMN.org
Our efforts continue daily.
If you can assist our efforts, please donate on the site.
If you need assistance from us, please read below.
Founder and Director
The 30-Days Foundation
Welcome to The 30-Days Foundation
*If you are interested in donating to our efforts, thank you for that. We hope what you read on the site encourages you to do so. It is impossible for us to help others without donors to us. Thank you for considering us.
*If you are in need of assistance from us, please read what follows:
1. All requests must be emailed (We do not accept phone call requests) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can text, please text your email address to 952-334-9996.
2. We will do our best to reply to your email request within 72 hours of receiving it.
3. The 30-Days Foundation can not help everyone with their full request. We can only help when we have funds to do so. If we are not available to assist you, we will inform you that we do not have enough funds to do so at the time of the request.
4. The maximum amount The 30-Days Foundation can donate is $1,500.00. That amount is completely dependent upon if we have the funds available at that time to donate the maximum amount for one request. It is not a guarantee that just because that is our maximum amount we donate that everyone who requests will get that amount. It is just the amount that is our limit. All donations are completely dependent upon funds available in our account at the time of your request.
5. All donations are ONLY made directly to the service that needs payment, not to the person requesting the assistance. If the donation is a gift card, it is for a specific store. It can not be a pre-paid credit card. It can not be cash. It can not be a check made payable to the person requesting the assistance.
6. Our goal is once a donation has been approved, it will be received to the service provider in less than thirty days of the request.
Our friends at Amazon Smile are helping The 30-Days Foundation, which really means..you are.
This holiday season on Amazon, please think of us and say you want to assist The 30-Days Foundation on the Amazon Smile Program.
Every purchase you do on Amazon, helps The 30-Days Foundation if you choose us.
Shop away!! Thank you!