As of Sept. 1st, 2016, The 30-Days Foundation will have assisted nearly 32,000 individuals and families in the State of Minnesota and we are adding people each week. We can only help other if people help us.
Thank you to all of our donors as you continue to bless us with your generosity so we can bless others with a simple act of kindness to get people back on track.
Look for a big announcement in the end of September about a special night that will benefit The 30-Days Foundation in the holiday season!
If you have 90-Seconds, please view our video. This is EXACTLY how our Keep the Key Program works and how the vast majority of our donations work when we are funded to do so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pe2CXY0wm4
Welcome to The 30-Days Foundation
*If you are interested in donating to our efforts, thank you for that. We hope what you read on the site encourages you to do so. It is impossible for us to help others without donors to us. Thank you for considering us.
*If you are in need of assistance from us, please read what follows because it's very important:
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.
**Do not call us for a request. All requests must be in email form. We do not ask this because we don't want to talk to you. We do this so we can document ALL conversations in email form for the safety of all parties involved, for bookeeping records as a non-profit organization, and most importantly, your safety. If you are reaching us, you are facing some type of burden. Because of that, we want to make sure that there is no chance of any communication being misconstrued.
1. All requests must be emailed (We do not accept phone call requests)to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can text, please text your email address to 952-334-9996 and we will reach you via email.
2. We will do our best to reply to your email request within 72 hours of receiving it. If you do not hear from us in 72 hours, please email us at at The30DaysFoundation@live.com or Mspresents@gmail.com
3. The 30-Days Foundation can not help everyone with their full request, but we will do the best we can to assist with what we have available at the time to assist. We can only help when we have funds to do so. If we are not available to assist you, we will inform you that we do not have enough funds to do so at the time of the request.
4. The maximum amount The 30-Days Foundation can donate is $1,500.00. That amount is completely dependent upon if we have the funds available at that time to donate the maximum amount for one request. It is not in any way a guarantee that just because that is our maximum amount we donate that everyone who requests will get that amount. All donations are completely dependent upon funds available in our account at the time of your request.
5. All donations are ONLY made directly to the service that needs payment, not to the person requesting the assistance. If you get a gift card, it is not a pre-paid Visa Card. It is a specific store card. If you get a Holiday or Super America Card, is is a "Fuel Card", not a general SA or Holiday Card. All bill payments are made directly to the service provider.
6. There are no economic levels that need to be met to ask for assistance. There are no paper applications. Simply email your request to us and we will see what we can do to ease some burden if we can.
7. The 30-Days Foundation is a Minnesota charity. That means we are only allowed to make donations to residents of the State of Minnesota.
Our friends at Amazon Smile are helping The 30-Days Foundation, which really means..you are.
This holiday season on Amazon, please think of us and say you want to assist The 30-Days Foundation on the Amazon Smile Program.
Every purchase you do on Amazon, helps The 30-Days Foundation if you choose us.
Shop away!! Thank you!