Founded by Mick Sterling in 2011, The 30-Days Foundation, a Twin-Cities based 501 c3 non-profit,
has provided one-time financial grants made payable only to the service provider for Minnesota residents.
This simple act of kindness, fueled only by generous donors to The 30-Days Foundation,
can change the trajectory for an individual or family to ease financial burden and to catch their breath.
If you live in Minnesota, you can ask for help!!
• If you are working with an agency, have your advocate reach us via email.
• If you are not working with an agency, fill out our "Requesting a Grant" Survey
• Please do not mail, call or text any requests.
The fulfillment of any requests are completely dependent
upon funds available at the time of the request.
The 30-Days Foundation, similar to any charity,
cannot guarantee any amount of any grant requested.
Grant Recipient Process
• All grants are made to the service providers only.
• If you request a gift card, it will be from a specific business.
• Pre-paid Visa, MasterCards and Cash are not able to be requested.
• If you receive a grant from us, our goal is to mail it out no later than thirty days from the initial request for assistance.
• We will email you when your grant is in the mail.
•It is important that you give us your correct and current contact information when requesting assistance.
• Again, donations are completely dependent upon funds available.